• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Renewed from 1977

donmystic1

Donmystic1
I recently just sold my Harley Sportster and bought another BMW.
(a 2002 R 1150 RT )

I have been a member off and on since 1973, glad to be back.

Don in Mystic, CT

Hi Don, welcome back. I am just up the road from you in Lebanon and work in Norwich.

This is a great community and you will find a wealth of both opinion and information here. If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments, don't hesitate and once again... welcome!

Don,

So glad to have you back in the fold. How about a pic of your new bike? We love to oh and ah over other peoples bikes.

Was the forum around during your last membership? If not, what do you think?

Also, do you belong to a local Charter Club? Would encourage you to look one up. Lots of them on the East coast so you have your pick.

Once again, welcome.

Welcome (back) Don - you got a nice bike, always liked the lines on the 1150.

Check out the various foums for you information and entertainment.

Also the regional Northeast applies to "local" events in the area.

Forum Question from SIBUD

I think the last time I was a member was in the early 80's.

I don't think computers were invented yet..

Don in Mystic

Back