• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Starting a new Chartered Club in the Appleton, WI area

IronRey

Hello all,

I recently moved back up to NE Wisconsin after several years in Illinois, I was (still am actually) a member (past president) of the Illinois Vally BMW MOA #70, great club centered on riding and frienship, many happy memories.

I would like to start a club in the Appleton area for folks who love to ride, I ride year round (2010 GS Adventure and a S1000RR) and usually exceed 20K miles a year.

If you are interested, please drop me a line at ironrey8@live.com would love to hear from you and would like to start thinking about some great rides for next year.

Thanks,
Ryan

And don't forget the Wisconsin BMW CLub. We meet in New Berlin every first Friday and we have a snowflake ride this coming Saturday, Nov 19th. Meet in Oconomowoc, WI. PM me for all the details. We'd love to have you join us. Everyone is welcome!

Ahh, I just moved from Appleton to Illinois!

Yes, there are some clubs up there. There also are quite a few BMWs that go to "Two-Wheel Tuesdays" at a bar/grill in Neenah during the summer. I only dropped by those events a handful of times, but there is always a few airheads and some newer bikes.

If memory serves, make sure you check out "Olde Road" in the Oshkosh area (just West of 41) once the weather clears. It is a nice ride.

For being so small, Appleton is a great area.

Just noted you said "back up" to Wisconsin, so you know the area. Nevermind!

Back