• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from the UK

TonicTone

Hi all, have browsed here for many years having moved from an R1200RT to a R1200R before coming a C650GT beta-tester. Always an excellent source for technical help and seems to be the principal home for English-speaking BMW Urban Mobility owners so looking forward to exchanging some highs and lows.
Tony

Welcome to the forum, TT! Always good to have people from around the world for their perspectives. Join the crowd in the Scooter forum.

Thanks Guys - home is an island in the river Thames about 20 miles southwest of central London - great in the summer but it means leaving the bike on the mainland and a 5 minute walk every time I go out/come back..an amphibious K1600 would be ideal...

Welcome Tone!

Quite a few expat 'Brits' scattered around the MOA....meself included. I'm originally from London and have plenty of connection to your area.

Taggs or Eel Pie area?

Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris, bit further upstream at Shepperton, not far from The Who's old sound stage at Shepperton Studios so I guess a scooter feels vaguely appropriate!

Used to know that area too. So much has changed over the years that the 'old memories' don't work so well anymore.

Scooters eh? We are the mods!

All the best, Chris

Back