• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Attention rally chairpersons

woodnsteel said:
My vacation request was approved today,...who wants me?

I got DIBS! :thumb

You have become the second volunteer for the charging station... anyone else want to join us?

The charging station is a place where someone can plug in their electronic gadgets to charge them up while at the rally.

Well, Brad, that sounds highly technical to me. Let's run a pool on how long it takes me to screw something up.

Actually, Iam quite pleased to lend a hand.

Volunteers ROCK!

woodnsteel said:
My vacation request was approved today,...who wants me?

James - You could get inundated at this point.... Thanks for volunteering. I will be sure that Bouncing' Bob sees your post. He is in charge of the volunteers and will be sure you find something you enjoy.

By the way --- LOVE your license plate! As a Wisconsite, I might be one of the few who knows what it stands for. Thanks for volunteering!

Sue

Another warm body

James, my apologies for stepping on your thread. I live 45 minutes away from Lima and I'm wanting to step in wherever needed as well. A school admin. by trade, just wind me up and point me where you'd like me to go.
Todd in Cincy

Note to Shiner; Threads are meant to be stepped on.

Note to Sue: My motivation in acquiring that plate was entirely for the amusement of all "cheeseheads". I just LOVE Wisconsin, and nearly every Wisconsinite I've ever encountered was friendly. Most northerners move south when they retire. I'll be moving north. :thumb
Rant over.

i was amused

:) As a natural born Wisconsinite I understood the plate also....love it.

Todd Nordwig
K1200LT

Beemerville Hospitality Is Fun

If you are a Lima "Closeite" and willing to help the Hospitality and Information Commettee can use your ceativity and unique understanding of Ohio.

Beemerville is going to be the best ever and the one reason is that there will be so many surprises.

The rally Chairperson has constructed an agenda that you will not believe.

And you can add you special knowledge about Ohio and the Lima area by being a part of the Hospitality group.

You can sign up to show all Beemerville friends how much fun Beemerville is going to be at FandTTurner@aol.com

We look forward to sharing your unique view of Ohio

Fred Turner :twirl

Still need Voulenteers

F Turner said:
If you are a Lima "Closeite" and willing to help the Hospitality and Information Commettee can use your ceativity and unique understanding of Ohio.

Beemerville is going to be the best ever and the one reason is that there will be so many surprises.

The rally Chairperson has constructed an agenda that you will not believe.

And you can add you special knowledge about Ohio and the Lima area by being a part of the Hospitality group.

You can sign up to show all Beemerville friends how much fun Beemerville is going to be at FandTTurner@aol.com

We look forward to sharing your unique view of Ohio

Fred Turner :twirl
Time to resurect this as we in Hospitality still need volunteers.
Come on you Buckeyes, this is our time to shine and put on a super rally for our organization. We really could use your assistance. You don't have to be familiar with the area, just want to meet and be of assistance to others.
If you are interested please contact Fred or myself asap. We still have 19 two hour shifts to fill. Will forward you the list of shifts and you can choose. First come , first serve. :type ;)

Back