• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Omaha, Hyderseek and Beyond

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
Leaving tomorrow for Omaha, and the first ever Iron Butt Meet.

Then Monday we'll begin a 10 day 48+ ride to Hyder, Alaska, ending at Hyderseek. (details on our website listed below)

Anyone near Baker, Montana late Monday afternoon willing to verify our starting mileage?

We'll be off list till after the Kansas Rally.

See you on the road.

Voni and Paul
sMiling - the wrenching is all done

Do I get the feelin'Voni's gonna take the mileage contest this year? :clap :clap :clap GO,VONI,GO! Ride hard,stay safe!.. :thumb

Voni said:
Leaving tomorrow for Omaha, and the first ever Iron Butt Meet.

Then Monday we'll begin a 10 day 48+ ride to Hyder, Alaska, ending at Hyderseek. (details on our website listed below)

Anyone near Baker, Montana late Monday afternoon willing to verify our starting mileage?

We'll be off list till after the Kansas Rally.

See you on the road.

Voni and Paul
sMiling - the wrenching is all done

I had the pleasure of being registered by voni at the iba omaha meet and meeting paul also. if you can imagine going to any all star sports meeting, political convention, hollywood premier and seeing people that you have only read about, that was the feeling going to this historical event. just being in the company of some of the best riders in the country, was very humbling. the seminars were informative and the presenters gave valuable information, laced with humor, a good time was had by all. i loved my weekend in omaha.

pete :clap

Yup, Voni is great and Paul has talked me into starting to do my own wrenching. Sorry I didn't bump into you at Omaha. I was the one with "the hat" and I did look like my avatar.

Maybe Lima?

BradfordBenn said:
Yup, Voni is great and Paul has talked me into starting to do my own wrenching. Sorry I didn't bump into you at Omaha. I was the one with "the hat" and I did look like my avatar.

Maybe Lima?

dummy me, didn't put 2 and 2 together. i saw you and your hat on the weekend. :dunno just an fyi, if you saw a chinese guy running around that weekend, not the one running the sound system, that was me. i can't make lima, i have to fly out to cali for my daughter's graduation and no more vacation time left after omaha. hopefully, another time.

pete

Back