• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any cool barns in your area?

I do have a weakness for barns. I don't know if the barns in this area here were community built, but I know 100+ years ago they were a gathering for all sorts of community activities and festivities, like July 4th...

foxtonthen.jpg

foxtonnow.jpg

This is a barn in St. Catharines Ontario Canada, always been one of my favorites!

Attachments

• imagesCA3HL14I.jpg
    imagesCA3HL14I.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 466
This barn and buildings are no more. Removed for industrial development. Steeles Avenue near Heritage Road, Mississauga, Ontario

Attachments

• Silver and white barn small.jpg
    Silver and white barn small.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 390
I like the little gems you find when you take a wrong turn or get rerouted by construction. I found this one on a dirt road just outside of Tioga PA when Hwy 15 was closed due to a hazmat spill

6af17d24.jpg

100-year old farm central Wisconsin

Attachments

• WisconsinFarm.jpg
    WisconsinFarm.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 321
Back