• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Houston area orthopedist

robbflynn

Hey gang. Took a low-speed sand induced tumble on the GS and fractured my ankle. I'm in the middle of a big ol' road trip and need to find an orthopedist in the Tomball/Houston area for a second opinion. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? There's no one in my insurance network within 100 miles, so that's one less thing to worry about :)

I got some input from the Texas Airheads group. The guy said that the hospital in Tomball is used to dealing with "hey ya'll, watch this" injuries. [His words...not mine!] He suggests starting there. If you would like TxAirheads guy's phone number (he's in the Houson area), drop me a PM.

http://www.bjc-houston.com/en/cms/150/

Marc Labbe MD
Bone and Joint Clinic

17350 Saint Lukes Way
Suite 370
The Woodlands, TX 77384
936-321-8000

Dr. Labbe operated on my wife's shoulder and wrist after a tumble off of a horse -- his Woodlands clinic office is closer to Tomball than his medical center office.

I hope this helps. Take care!

Another name popped up...don't know where it's located...

Dr. Jeffrey Whelan
713-442-9100
Seybold Clinic

Thanks a bunch, gang!

Found one through a friend of a friend who was able to see me today (Fondren Orthopedic Group - I saw Dr. Oates). They were awesome, in an out in about 2 hours since I had my x-rays from the ER for them to look at.

Back