• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

from newMexico

theSubdude
After 5 years i reactivated me bmwmoa membership. i'm a dirtguy with ktm(s). On Valentines Day, i received a new red '09 1200GS-adv to replace me former 2-up traveling moto, (KTM 950-adv).
A few days ago i returned from a 2877mile loop from my casa in northern newMexico, (riding a KTM 690enduro) into Colorado, Utah (Flint Trail, Maze Overlook), Nevada, DeathValley- California, Arizona and back to the casa...all dirt roads, double track and even some single track, the only pave was to connect dirt. It was unsupported, with 10 other riders...an epic adventure ride for sure. That is a lot of dirt, and sand.
i am hoping the GSA will be as good of a 2-up touring moto as my KTM was, red is fairly close to orange.

Back