• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'94 K75 Snow

guaire

Yesterday I got out for a short ride. I like to keep the water burned out. It started to snow while I was out. Then this morning I went into the garage to get the snow shovel. It's coming down hard now. Arlington, VA.K Snow Day.jpg

yep. 6-8 inches today way over here in alexandria! actually got to use the snowblower. K75S is sad...

Early today a neighbor ran his snow blower up the sidewalk and cleaned off the driveway too. He went down the other side, clearing more driveways.
In the evening now, we’re looking like 4 to 6 inches too.
I like riding my K. It feels so practical.

Early today a neighbor ran his snow blower up the sidewalk and cleaned off the driveway too. He went down the other side, clearing more driveways.
In the evening now, we’re looking like 4 to 6 inches too.
I like riding my K. It feels so practical.

And where pray tell might this be? Albuquerque? Chicago? Kansas City" Richmond? More or less meaningless comment unless you actually have a meaningful profile.

Sorry: pet peeve: useless profiles. Carry on.

And where pray tell might this be? Albuquerque? Chicago? Kansas City" Richmond? More or less meaningless comment unless you actually have a meaningful profile.

Sorry: pet peeve: useless profiles. Carry on.

This is what it looked like Sunday
snow.jpg

That is Placitas NM... N. of Albuquerque.

Back