• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 1st Spring Tune-Up Party and stuff

Rapid_Roy

It's that time again.

It will be at 2pm.
All makes and models welcome.
Need to do anything last minute?
What better place, then under the watchful gaze of people ready to pick on everything you do, but also help?
:ha

I'll have some tools and oil change stuff, air, compressed air and we'll have beer and snacks and food and sloppy joes later.
Bring a tent if you like, we'll also have some indoor bedroll space.
A fire in the evening will be provided, and if it is warm enough, we may have the pool open.
People coming from further away can show up earlier if they like, on Friday evening, and you will be welcomed into the hospitality of our home, and if not riding early Saturday, forced to work.
:ha

I'm at work? Seriously, though, if I can have the same couch as last time. I'll bring the usual tools and other stuff as needed.

I am working but if I can take off I WILL! Had so much fun last time I was at your place Roy.:drink

Will there be a May Day parade, comrade?

Yeah I'm thinkin' about it.

No parade. If you like, you can drive really slow back and forth on the road by our house. We can tie a string with cans on it on your bike, and put cards in the spokes.

Just a reminder that the next day is the first Sunday of May, meaning the Slimey Crud Run takes place. Pine Bluff to Leland and various places around.

Last edited:
Also,

The cafe movie premiers on Sat. The Barrymore theater in Madison at 7 pm. I have tickets available. (earlier showing is sold out at the Sundance) It's about 2 guys quest to get their bikes ready for the ride. There is a cash bar meet-n-greet afterwards.

jason

K-bikes the sequel

So... how about a new bike that doesn't need any work, okay it might need to be washed. Could we bribe, influence, or blackmail the Host of this event with some good WISC brick cheese from Widmer's to allow entrance to this affair??

Back