• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mirror Hole RAM Mounts

kurt1305

Where do you buy these (other than Two Wheeled Radio):

MC-BMW-MIRR.jpg

I want to mount my GPS on my 1150RT using the empty mirror mount hole and not spend $90 for the Tech Mount.

kurt1305 said:
Where do you buy these (other than Two Wheeled Radio):

MC-BMW-MIRR.jpg

I want to mount my GPS on my 1150RT using the empty mirror mount hole and not spend $90 for the Tech Mount.
They have stopped making and selling them as they had problems with them snapping off. That is the word i got at the National Rally from a vendor there.

Sorry, i would like another one too.

Koop

kurt1305 said:
I bought one of these instead:

Not the cleanest look, but it should be functional.

I have a Big Mak tank bag, will the bag be in the way of the GPS screen? I was thinking of getting this mount myself for my GPS.

Chris...

chrisZ said:
I have a Big Mak tank bag, will the bag be in the way of the GPS screen? I was thinking of getting this mount myself for my GPS.

Chris...

Not if you go with a long enough arm.

Back