• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

top case installation

Z

zbeemer

hello folks.....anyone out there install a bmw top case on a 03 f650gs? I am having a little difficulty with a bracket ( pn ends in 842). Its the leggy bracket that slips into the pocket once the retaining brkt. is installed. The problem is the long legs are interferring with the plastic ears (if you will) on the bike. best I can describe the section is its inside where the old cover plate with lock goes. Am I supposed to force the bracket in or grind away the interference? Any added info. needed let me know. My phone no. is 585 865 4992 in case any one wants to talk on this.Thanks for any help
Marty C.

Last edited:
Back