• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

events at rally

Is it true .........I heard from a friend of mine that he had heard that Jean-Pierre Goy (stunt rider) is going to be at the rally . I didn't see a schedule of events on the main MOA site.( I must have looked right over it. ) Has anybody heard anything like that?

counting the days.....can't wait..........going to PA (Thunder in the Vally ) in two days then back home for a week and a half then leave for WV . :thumb

Events @ Rally

Jean Pierre Goy will be at the Rally....that BMW Motorrad USA is putting on in Squaw Valley this weekend and he was also at the Daytona Boxer Cup event. Unfortunately he won't be with us in Charleston.

There will be an outdoor surprise located near the BMW Demo fleet area behind the Civic Center on Thursday and Friday at 0800, 1400 and 1630 and on Saturday at 0800. The surprise will move indoors on Sat afternoon to provide pre closing ceremonies entertainment as incentive to get you in your air conditioned seat on time for the brief ceremonies and lots of giveaways.

Back