• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Beemer in the Mountain State

Z

zomine

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/images/smilies/clap.gif
Drove with my son up to Towanda Pa. last Wed night to pick up a 2005 R 1200 ST with 4500 miles. Have wanted a BMW for longer than I can remember. Love the outdoors, use to be a whitewater raft guide on the New and Gauley Rivers here in West Virginia, still work with the Snowshoe Ski Patrol. Want to get out later in the summer and ride every good road I can find.

Congrats on the new bike. You live in the kind of area where you'll be able to take advantage of the roads! Post a pic of the bike when you get a chance. Hope the trip home was fun and uneventful!

Welcome and congrats on the new bike. How about posting a picture? It's too bad BMW disconinued that model in the US, I have always been a fan of the ST (RS) style bikes.

You should find plenty of good folks and plenty of good info here on the forum. Take a look around and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. You will also find the search feature useful.

You're not too far from where the National Rally is this year. Hopefully you can make it down for a few days.

Once again, welcome!

Congrats on the new ride! If you were a week earlier you could have joined us over at CASS this past weekend. We had our annual rally over there. Quite a few showed up 150 registered and abour 20 or 30 just stopped in to say HI. Check us out if your interested in coming to a meeting. www.mountaineerbmw.org

Rich

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I know you are going to enjoy your new bike.

Back