• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for someone to join me for 1/2 off BMW 2 day offraod course in S.C.

JamieD

I booked the two day Adventure Bike enduro skills school at the BMW Training center 1155 S Carolina 101, Greer, SC 29651.

http://www.bmwusa.com/performancecenter#motorcycle

If you book and pay for the class before Feb 28th it is buy one get one free. If someone is interested in joining me let me know, I already paid for the course upfront and got two slots in my name. Just split the cost with me. I am really looking forward to taking the course, it should be a lot of fun. Bike is included - right now I have 2 WC 1200GS's on hold but you could change yours if you like. Upon committing I will call BMW and have you added, then you call and give them the rest of your information and they will email you a conformation that your slot is reserved and paid in full. Then just send me a check to split the cost. I also made reservations at the Greensville Marriot with two queen beds if someone would want to split a room as well (April 6-8).

Two Day Off Road w/bike rental $1590 total for two slots or $795.00 each.

Booked class is April 7th and 8th.

Thanks,
Jamie Dodson
Johnstown, PA
814-262-7994
www.wolfprecision.net

Last edited:
Slot is still available. Should be a great class and a great value being half the normal price. If you have any questions please feel free to call as well.

Thanks,
JamieD

Back