• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member but Old BMW Guy from Akron

S

sasay

Hello All,
My Name is Steve Asay, I grew up in Akron.OH in the Akron BMW Club. My dad bought a new 1976 BMW R75/6 and last week he gave it to me and I have it at my buddy's shop restoring it.
Some of you may know my dad John Asay of Akron Ohio, He was a member of the Akron BMW club for as long as I can remember. and some of you may even remember the bike I am talking about.

Anyways I am looking forward to getting back into it and getting this old airhead back on the road.

finally got a pic of the bike before it got destroyed, I am working on getting it back to this.

Attachments

• 76 BMW-1.jpg
    76 BMW-1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 30
Back