• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

help please

R

Redfurygal

I am a new member. I introduced myself a month or so ago. Now, this weekend, I will be driving nearly 700 miles to buy my FIRST BMW bike.
I attended an open house in Sturgis Mississippi in April, where I fell in love with these terrific bikes.
I met a woman there named Sue who invited me to a camp out event September 21, 22 and 23rd. I am not seeing the event listed here.
Can anyone give me any info on this event to be held on the river?
Thanks in advance,
Harmony

come Monday
1997 R 1100RT :brow

The calendar is filled with upcoming events. Do you know what region this camp out is in? I suggest moving this post to a regional forum for a better response. PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Tracy -

A regional forum might be better, but we really don't know where the person was thinking about. I'm not that familiar with the events that the MOA posts...the other two links are something that I maintain for a couple of other forums. They're more vintage-oriented, though. I offered these other listings because Vech's April rally was mentioned...this tends to more vintage in attendance.

Given your location i'd guess the Shawnee forest area ralley in southern il.I think that campground is on the river?Ed

Could be:

Pennsylvania
September 21 - 23, 2012
8th Rally In The Poconos
Black Diamond Beemers #310
Ride, Party, Enjoy! at Indian Head Camp in the heart of the Poconos and Endless Mountain regions of northeast PA - room for over 500 in cabins. Check our web site for info on private rooms. Club / group cabin reservations require advance registration. Rally fee includes 5 GREAT meals - Friday night pizza and wings, Saturday hot breakfast, BBQ lunch and hot dinner and hot breakfast Sunday - and bunk space in a group cabin (optional tent camping) - all included for $75.00 with pre-registration postmarked by 9/8, on site registration is $85.00. Visit www.blackdiamondbeemers.com for registration forms and more information. Check out the facilities: http://www.indianhead.com. Location - 41?? 47.127' North, 75?? 10.752' West - 17 miles north of Honesdale on PA 191. 3 hours North of Philadelphia and 2.5 hours NorthWest of NYC. Email blackdiamondbeemers@yahoo.com with questions.

Back