• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Seat height.... and the cost of Chinese goods.

lmo1131

Think about this... .

<embed src="http://static.video.qq.com/TPout.swf?auto=1&vid=r010673xh67" quality="high" width="460" height="372" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Think about this... .

Don't be too excited, my cousins kids were driving Case Agri-Kings from field to field, crossing Federal Highways when they were the size of the little guy driving the front end loader. For that reason, child labor laws don't apply to your "own" children if they're working for you.

I spent alot of my youth standing on the footboards of a 8N Ford tractor because i couldn t reach the pedals while sitting on the seat.

Didn't say anything was wrong with it, just to think about it... And I'm guessing here, but I don't think the little guy walked in off the streets; his dad is probably the one taking the video.

The kid's good. If they kid-sized his controls he'd be world class by the time he was seven.
It took me a bit longer, and I'm no where near world class.

Attachments

• side_job.JPG
    side_job.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 138
My thought is that it is probably taken by a proud dad who has spent a lot of time with his son teaching him how to do it.

I fail to see what it has to do with the cost of Chinese goods however...?

Ken

Back