• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MOTOMO Crane Rally

Ken F

IBA #44567
Please Join us for the Crane Rally sponsored by the Springfield BMW Roadriders!
June 21-23 in Crane, Missouri

Beautiful shaded Camping by a spring fed stream
Saturday rides (dualsport & road), to Bentonville BMW for their famous lunch!
A Saturday night bbq dinner w/some of the best cookies ever made!

Come and relax with us in Crane.

Ken Foster, vp

Some more good news!
There is a French restaurant in Springfield that has a mobile restaurant they are going to bring to the rally and serve breakfast crepes, fruit & yogurt bowls, ect. Saturday Morning!

Their food is wonderful, and very authentic! ( I know, as I have a French wife!)

We will then have a road ride, and a dual-sport ride to Bentonville BMW for another of their fantastic Brat & Burger lunches!

What a wonderful ride through the scenic Ozarks! Some of the best twisties in the area, followed by what is always a great lunch and good fellowship!

Hope to see many of you there!

Ken

MotoMo Crane Rally

My hats off to everyone that put the rally on I had a great time and had the chance to ride many roads that I have never ridden before and I would also like to take my hat off to Bentonville BMW for their lunch and hospitality!:clap

Thanks for the GREAT pictures Voni! I posted a link to them on our facebook page.

I think everyone had a great laid-back time in the Ozarks!

We would like to thank everyone for coming. As Will said, we are becoming like a big family, and each rally seems like a family reunion.

Ken

Back