• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMS Custom Seat

Dave
Today the wife and I rode up to Ventura for a custom seat build by Rocky and Adrian at Bill Meyer Saddles. We we're treated extremely well, and after the fitting and test ride, Linda drove us to a restaurant for breakfast while the Italian leather was stitched on. Adrian and Rocky built us a great seat! It's obvious that they are not only craftsmen, but take pride in what they do. My '15 RT is complete. Until the next farkle. And the next..... 11096421_871269272946227_7058442227582534380_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum!
Very nice, it's my thought that a visit is the best way to have a seat done.
Gary

Absolutely! A custom fit seat makes riding practically luxurious. It also increases my chances of getting my SO on the bike more often - hopefully even to Billings.
Incidentally, Rocky Meyer, who runs/owns Bill Meyer Saddles, is still trying to repair the Meyer name after his brother Rick put a bit of a stain on it with his past business practices.

Today the wife and I rode up to Ventura for a custom seat build by Rocky and Adrian at Bill Meyer Saddles. We we're treated extremely well, and after the fitting and test ride, Linda drove us to a restaurant for breakfast while the Italian leather was stitched on. Adrian and Rocky built us a great seat! It's obvious that they are not only craftsmen, but take pride in what they do. My '15 RT is complete. Until the next farkle. And the next.....View attachment 49334

I've done the ride in on my 1600, rode up the afternoon before and stayed at a hotel about 2 miles away, believe it was a best western, with lots of resturants nearby (thai was the best) at rockys shop by 0630 and headed back to orange county before 1000 with my new custom and very comfortable saddle
For those that can do not hesitate to do the ride in, during the build process I got to ride the bike several times as the padding was being shaped for my --- came away with a great seat

Back