• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MINIs On Top 6/26 Lincoln, NH

Theo

Touring Panpsychist
On Saturday, June 26th at Loon Mountain in Lincoln NH, about 200+ Classic and modern MINI Coopers will be having a gathering before heading out on three different scenic drives, a Poker Run, and a Photo Scavenger Hunt. MINIs begin to trickle into the lot about 8:30 am or so and depart the lot by about noon.

Okay, so it's not a motorcycle event, but Carol will be driving our MINI Cooper up there and I will be following her on the RT. It's really neat to see all the different kinds of MINIs parked there though in recent years, fewer and fewer classic Minis make it to the event.

If you want an excuse to spend the day in the Whites, this is it! When you arrive, look for the white canopy and the black RT parked next to it. Ask anyone at the tent for "Theo" and I'll be right over to say hi!

Cheers!

Greetings

Hi,
Well, All I can say is its all your fault. Does this look like your RT? I am a MINI driver and had been and avid scooterist until I saw this Black RT at the MINI's On Top Event.

Now I am riding an 04 R1150RT in biarritz Blue. I bought soon after the MINI event. It had 7500 miles on it and I have put on another thousand.

You should see the grin on my face. My wife said I should try to look you up.

All the best,
Rick Shrier

Attachments

• RT at MOT.jpg
    RT at MOT.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 36
...Does this look like your RT?...

Yup! My wife drove the MINI up and I drove the RT. Ran the Kanc 4 times that weekend.

So glad to hear that you found a good bike! Unbelievable machine, isn't it? So next year we'll let the better halves drive the MINIs and you and I will cruise.

Congratulations, Rick!

Back