• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Modulators..head light brake light.

SCOOTERRATON

Scooter Whisperer
I know it can be a controversial subject and I don't want to start any arguments regarding the pros and cons.

Does anyone know what headlight and brake light modulators to use for our C 650 GTs? I see Kisan has many different versions and some are appropriate for LED brake lights.
https://www.kisantech.com/

SKENE DESIGNS, check with Jerry the owner, he will be very helpful. When i put P3 lights on my wife's GT their was a issue with controller, BMW has a different electrical system requiring a different controller after we get it sorted out, worked great. Photon blasters for the front were a simple install

I know it can be a controversial subject and I don't want to start any arguments regarding the pros and cons.

Does anyone know what headlight and brake light modulators to use for our C 650 GTs? I see Kisan has many different versions and some are appropriate for LED brake lights.
https://www.kisantech.com/

I have not yet installed front and rear modulators, but the service and helpfulness of people at Kisan cannot be equalled. I bought modulators for previous Bergman 650 and they were immensely helpful. I plan to add front and rear Kisan devices to my new c650GT. There have been many emails back and forth to the tech at Kisan, and their customer service is unparalleled. On this basis alone, I would start with Kisan products. And no, I have no financial ties to this company whatsoever... Gary

Thanks Gary...can you keep us updated? I used their products on my B650 also and I was very pleased with them.

Maybe a group purchase if enough are interested?

Last edited:
Back