• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle Transporters

cberry

Chuck Berry
The WWW.FUNTRANSPORT.COM people have defaulted on our contract to ship my new (to me) 2013 R1200RT from Novato, CA to Melbourne, FL. They missed 3 pickup dates and have caused significant inconvience to my seller and me. Do any of you in the Great NW have knowledge of a reliable (preferably an independent, local) shipper who might like the job?

Federal http://www.funtransport.com did a fine job of transporting my K16 from NC to CA last fall.

The guys who came to pick it up were a little bike-ignorant, I had to show the where to attach the tie downs. That said, they were on time, polite, and the office gal (forgot her name) that was my contact person for the whole thing was wonderful. I could track my bike's location the whole time. It arrived at the destination (local independent shop) on time, no problems, and undamaged.

I think it ran be about $600 but I purchased insurance above the $15K, which was included free.

Probably others, probably some better, just sharing my one and only experience shipping a bike. I would use them again.

Back