• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hi from Ontario - S1000XR

wavez

Hello fellow riders, just pick up this bike last month and having a blast. Wondering who else is in Durham region?

S1000XR.jpg

Welcome to the forum!
Nice looking bike.
Looks like it will outrun anything but a radio :burnout
Gary

New

Hi:

I live in Newcastle and just bought a new R1200GS, my first BMW. Got about 2500 kms on it so far and did a week with it in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. Great bike!!! Where are you located?

Hi:

I live in Newcastle and just bought a new R1200GS, my first BMW. Got about 2500 kms on it so far and did a week with it in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. Great bike!!! Where are you located?

Oops, just updated my profile. I ride through Newcastle often I'm in Bowmanville.

Back