• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW SportIntegral

bingjeep

I am looking for a owners manual for a BMW SportIntegral helmet. I have tried to purchase one from dealers in Europe and they say BMW will not allow them to sell one to anyone in the US. I imagine it is a liability issue. However, I do own this helmet already, purchased used, and simply want the manual. Does anyone know how to get one?
Thanks

Sortintegral

I have a new manual that came with my recently, (illegally? :D ) purchased helmet. Send me your address and I will send a photocopy. Ther is :thumb little or no info in it though. It does show available accessories, etc. :thumb

is it possible to buy the helmets in Canada? if so maybe I can get one to hide my cubans in during my next trip across the border

bingjeep said:
I am looking for a owners manual for a BMW SportIntegral helmet. I have tried to purchase one from dealers in Europe and they say BMW will not allow them to sell one to anyone in the US. I imagine it is a liability issue. However, I do own this helmet already, purchased used, and simply want the manual. Does anyone know how to get one?
Thanks

I would try to call a couple of BMW Dealers on the phone. But I doubt you can get a manual as a separate part. YOu might also try posting to a couple of DE Websites. You can find links to German BMW clubs on Ronnie Cramers MC index.

Back