• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Pine Mountain, Kentucky -- September 7-9, 2018

Hey, everyone: who’s signed up for this?? First time for me to an MOA event and have seen little chatter so far....

Had ~50 K1600s at a weekend on the Dragon a while back... Don’t expect that many next week but who knows??

Wife and I are riding our 2014 GTLE + Unigo up from Orlando - 800 Miles each way. Hope to see a few (or more) of you there!

Drop us a note if you’re going.

Phil

510bf9c437674e7024ecbcea611fffcd.jpg

Hi Phil,

A few of us are heading up (from SC) with our wives. See ya there!

Bill
2009 BWW 1200 GSA

Going!

My wife and I are attending. R1200RT for me and F800GT for her.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate. This has been an unusually hot and humid summer in the South.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Daryl

Maximus and Eggy are ready to ride up to Pine Mountain. Leisurely trip through historical Georgia first. Then it’s Asheville, Savannah and Jacksonville Beach on the way back.

See you folks soon! (Or on the road...)

514016d003a216d8394db48afbf48d77.jpg

Back