• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photo Assignment: Holiday Lights and Images Commentary

R

rocketman

This is where you can post images for comments before posting the main entry thread, which is here.

Rocketman

Yeah! Some one posted an entry!
(I was getting worried there for a while!)

Very nice shot, well lit and good white balance and a nice looking lady too boot. Great exposure, I assume you used the camera flash to fill in the foreground?

RM

Yeah! Some one posted an entry!
(I was getting worried there for a while!)

Very nice shot, well lit and good white balance and a nice looking lady too boot. Great exposure, I assume you used the camera flash to fill in the foreground?

RM

Thanks,
Yeah, I was wondering where everyone was myself...:scratch

I tried a few w/out flash and not as close...just didn't work...this was with flash and focusing on H in the foreground.

Happy Holidays!

And a star shall lead them...

Actually, I think it's Jupiter or something.

Even though I've already submitted more than my share, I decided to post this one because it's my favorite. There are some smudges in the darks sky - condensation on a cold night, I think - but they aren't too visible.

If I'd read the directions thoroughly, I would have posted all my various trials on this thread rather than the picture thread. :blush I certainly don't mean to hog the thread. I got a DSLR for Christmas and am trying to learn how to use it. And the work of all the excellent photographers on this forum has gotten me enthusiastic about taking pictures again. (It's all your fault. :nono )

So where is everybody? How about more pictures, people! Or am I the only one with way too much time on my hands?

Back