• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2005 National- Where is it?

Don't know beans!

beans-babylimafresh.jpg

2005 National- Where is it?

Anybody know for sure?

It's at your house. Didn't anyone tell you? Better let the neighbors know now so that they won't get all excited at the sight of a few thousand motorcycles parked at your house. Now might be a good time to start making a shopping list for supplies that you'll be needing. Top of the list should be a few hundred rolls of toilet paper....

heee heeee heeeee

My bet is on the finger lakes area...

It's time...

I think it may be time to have a national rally a little closer to the "middle" of the country.

Here's hoping, anyway.:clap

Re: It's time...

Braddog said:
I think it may be time to have a national rally a little closer to the "middle" of the country.

According to my map, the middle of the country looks like Kansas!

Ever been there in July? Even Dorothy wouldn't want to be there! :yow

2005 Rally

I remember well very recently in the Rally Program it was printed - the location of the followingyears Rally. Now someone must know the location of the 2005 rally. Hopethey are not holding back t this date "to keep site prices down".. Some of us need almost a year to plan the following years vacation.

I hope beanie the town mascot shows up. Nothing like a 6 foot tall lima bean to liven things up.

Re: Lima jokes

TheSuperScoot said:
Seriously, do we have an announced site for the 2005 rally yet?

No joke. According to the information in the booklet that was handed out today at registration, the 2005 rally is in Lima, Ohio.

Re: Lima jokes

TheSuperScoot said:
Seriously, do we have an announced site for the 2005 rally yet?

No joke. This is the location for 2005.

though i still wanted las vegas

Not exactly Midwest

Guess we'll have to see about Lima. That's a doable location for me, but was hoping for a little closer to the "middle" of the country.

Kudos to the folks that have to figure out the rally sites, the logistics, etc. Not an easy job, and there's no way you can please everybody.

Vegas would've been fun, but Vegas in July would be even more brutal than Kansas.

I REALLY liked the Winnipeg option, maybe a future consideration?

Hope you all are havin' fun and ridin' safe in Spokane!:wave

I think you can be fairly well assured it's going to be at a fairgrounds.

FWIW, this year's location is absolutely top notch.

KBasa said:
I think you can be fairly well assured it's going to be at a fairgrounds.

Could this be it:

DIRECTIONS TO THE HARDIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS

THE HARDIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTH EDGE OF KENTON, OHIO BETWEEN STATE ROUTE 68 SOUTH AND STATE ROUTE 31.

FROM LIMA, OHIO, TRAVEL EAST ON STATE ROUTE 309 INTO KENTON. TURN RIGHT OR SOUTH ON STATE ROUTE 68 OR DETROIT STREET AT THE COURTHOUSE. FOLLOW STATE ROUTE 68 OVER THE RR TRACKS PAST CARTER LUMBER TO FAIRGROUND ROAD. TURN LEFT OR EAST ON FAIRGROUND ROAD. APPROXIMATELY 30 MILES.

Back