• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Steelhorse Sisterhood Summit

roborider

God? What god?
Hello ladies,

A female rider friend of mine asked us to post this event where other riding women would see it. I've posted it here. If there are questions, I can hook you up with the 'source.'

Regards,
Rob

-------------------------------------

This is really starting to shape up. I would very much appreciate if you could post the invitation to any other riding groups you're a member of. It's not "supposed" to be a cruiser gathering, but we need to be able to reach out to other groups. I've requested it posted to triumphrat.net. Any others would be appreciated!

Steel Horse Sisterhood Summit
May 2 - 4, 2014 Denver, Colorado
Sponsored by: Lady Road Dog & DesignWraps Brands

Women riders, passengers and women interested in motorcycling from across the USA are invited to sign up and join in on this 3-day Women?s Motorcycle event which will be held at the Sheraton DTC at 7007 S Clinton St. in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Online pre-registration is required by April 20th (spouses and male guests of participants are also welcome to register). The event will benefit Colorado non-profits as well as national organizations such as Helping with Horsepower, Ride for Kids, Grace After Fire and Road Guardians / Accident Scene Management.

Feature Speakers: Joan Krenning (Lady Road Dog), Laura Klock, Jessi Combs, Genevieve Schmitt, Lisa Fedders Brouwer, Eldonna Lewis Fernandez. Seminars, mini edu-tech and skills clinics, group rides, dealer demos, vendors, food and entertainment (activities for the guys too). Volunteers wanted and group discounts are available. Like us on Facebook: Steel Horse Sisterhood. For additional information email info@steelhorsesisterhood.com Register for the event at http://www.tinyurl.com/shs-summit-registration

Back