• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cyber Monday 12 Issue Subscription Motorcycle Consumer News $5

I suspect that a year from now, I'll be renewing a month earlier than those who have not yet received their paper copy

Guys, have a little patience. ...snail mail...is just that....slower than digital!

I have been a long time subscriber. I got my digital copy just as you have....and in the next couple of weeks you will bet the hard copy via snail mail.

think spring!

Just checked order, and it said delivery today buy 8 PM. We shall see. I'll let you folks know how it goes.

My order info also showed it would be delivered the 19th, but it didn't show.
I received an email from the vendor selling the MCN subscription saying my subscription will start with the February issue.

I haven't received either copy yet. Just contacted Amazon about my issues and they state they will contact the publication to find out why I am missing. They still have a copy of my order, so we will see. Five bucks is not much worth worrying about, but it's the principle...right!

Well I think I know why they had the sale. Dave the editor is leaving and the doctor who wrote the pieces on health is gone too. Not too many valuable pieces for content left at the moment. Wonder where they will take the magazine from now, already I noticed the content threats two months was less than impressive.

Sent from my KFSAWA using Tapatalk

I finally received my magazine in the mail today. Sounds like MCN is struggling I hope they make it.

Well I think I know why they had the sale. Dave the editor is leaving and the doctor who wrote the pieces on health is gone too. Not too many valuable pieces for content left at the moment. Wonder where they will take the magazine from now, already I noticed the content threats two months was less than impressive.

I noticed it too. I'm not all that impressed. I subscribed a couple years ago and thought it was OK but I'm disappointed with the current version. It's probably worth $5 for the year but not much more. I doubt I'll renew.

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday as well. My impression is the same as others have mentioned....couple big looming vacancies with two contributors stepping away. I've spend $5 on way more frivolous things than this. Wish them the best and I'll enjoy it for the next 12 issues.

Mark

Back