• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Yellowstone is closed for a while. June 14, 2022

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
From the Camper Report

Damage May Keep Some Roads at Yellowstone National Park Closed For an Extended Period
JUNE 13, 2022 at 11:10 a.m. Due to heavy flooding, rockslides, and extremely hazardous conditions, Yellowstone National Park closed all entrances to the park. NPS expects rainfall to continue for the next several days. Flooding is already beyond historic levels and has washed out many roads within the park. In addition, flooding has damaged several bridges.

65C74B6B-3118-4258-B3A3-92EBED09C94D.png

The Park is not allowing any inbound visitor traffic during the closure including visitors with lodging and camping reservations. The Yellowstone National Park closure will remain in effect at least until conditions stabilize and the NPS can assess damage to the park’s infrastructure and facilities.

Probably a good idea to check conditions if the park is in your travel plans.

OM

Just rerouted our trip through the Tetons/Yellowstone 1st/2nd week of July to Keystone and Spearfish, SD.

It's a mess there right now, who knows when they'll be back up and running at full tilt.

From what I’ve seen the north loop will not be open this year. Several roads and bridges are just gone. My wife was just reading on the National Park website that the park will remain closed for a “ substantial time”.

Fortunately we passed through on the way to the rally before the rain and flooding.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Just rerouted a trip we have in July and made alternate plans in case our reservation in Red Lodge is cancelled. Sure hope we can get to Beartooth Pass but it looks very iffy right now.

We had plans to go to Beartooth and Red Lodge in July. Pretty sure we will cancel. Red Lodge is a mess. I don't think they need me there!

Back