• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Niagara Falls Tour at DAS Rally

Dutch

Never been to Niagara Falls? Well, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to do that at DAS RALLY!

We have arranged a guided coach tour of Niagara Falls on the Saturday morning of the Rally.
Included in the tour is a light lunch, and a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist, right up to the base of the Falls!
Your tour includes viewing the Falls from both the American and the Canadian sides, so bring your passports! :usa :ca

Information for the tour can be found under the DAS RALLY tab on the MOA website. Click on the 'More in this Section' drop down menu, and choose 'Day trips from DAS RALLY'. Check out both tours, and please read the important information for US visitors to Canada.

NOTE: When you click on the "To register and pay for either (or both!) tours, PLEASE GO TO THIS WEB PAGE" link, you will see a calendar. Choose either July 15th for the Brewery Tour, or July 16th for the Niagara Falls Tour to register for the tour of your choice.

Niagara Falls Tour and a ride on the Maid of the Mist

Journey into the heart of one of North America’s most powerful waterfalls. Hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes. Feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face. Hear the crashing waves. See the breathtaking views. Soak up every drop of powerful spray from the Falls. Build mist-covered memories that will last a lifetime. Soak up every moment of natural and historical amazement — like millions before you have — aboard the Maid of the Mist. It’s the only way to experience one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders, and it's included in the tour.

Maid-of-the-Mist_Rainbow.jpg

If a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist isn't on your bucket list, perhaps it should be!

Booking problems

Yesterday, I tried to book this for my wife and me. I got my information filled in and then it started "processing". tHIS MORNING, IT WAS STILL PROCESSING. I rebooted my computer and tried again. This time I got all the way to the payment window at 4:45 AM before it started "processing". Does anyone have a secret for better results?

Yesterday, I tried to book this for my wife and me. I got my information filled in and then it started "processing". tHIS MORNING, IT WAS STILL PROCESSING. I rebooted my computer and tried again. This time I got all the way to the payment window at 4:45 AM before it started "processing". Does anyone have a secret for better results?

Jerry, if you still experience problems booking the tour online, please call Gray Line directly at (716) 285-2113.

Ah crud, just noticed the passport expired last year! Well, I guess Tulliver and I will stay on the US side.

Pete

Rally events.....Niagara tour

This is a big event so hope they will change the time for the chartered club meeting to something other than noon on Saturday:scratch

Guests will depart the Hamburg Fairground and begin their tour on the United States side of the Falls, visiting Goat Island and Terrapin Point for a view of the Upper Niagara Rapids and the American Falls from the very brink of the Falls. Then you are off to Niagara Falls Reservation State Park and the Prospect Point observation tower where you will descend into the Niagara Gorge and board the Maid of the Mist for an unforgettable cruise to the base of the Horseshoe Falls!

After a lunch stop at the Hard Rock Café, guests will cross over into Canada for a driving tour of Niagara Falls Ontario. PASSPORTS REQUIRED, please see note below.

Date: Saturday, July 16th
Time: 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Price: $89.00 per person

This is a bus tour?
or leave fairground on bikes
?

Motor Coach Tour of Niagara Falls

Guests will depart the Hamburg Fairground and begin their tour on the United States side of the Falls, visiting Goat Island and Terrapin Point for a view of the Upper Niagara Rapids and the American Falls from the very brink of the Falls. Then you are off to Niagara Falls Reservation State Park and the Prospect Point observation tower where you will descend into the Niagara Gorge and board the Maid of the Mist for an unforgettable cruise to the base of the Horseshoe Falls!

After a lunch stop at the Hard Rock Café, guests will cross over into Canada for a driving tour of Niagara Falls Ontario. PASSPORTS REQUIRED, please see note below.

Date: Saturday, July 16th
Time: 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Price: $89.00 per person

This is a bus tour?
or leave fairground on bikes
?

Leave the bikes behind this time....this is a motor coach tour.

"All tour packages include round trip luxury transportation from the Fairgrounds, attraction admissions, parking fees, road tolls, meal costs, licensed and professional tour guide, all surcharges and taxes".

Niagara Falls Tour

Any idea where in the fairground the bus will depart? I will be riding from my hotel in Buffalo. Near the registration area for example?

All aboard the tour bus...

Any idea where in the fairground the bus will depart? I will be riding from my hotel in Buffalo. Near the registration area for example?

The tour bus will pick everyone up in the main parking lot, in front of the Event Center. Enjoy!

Back