• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New York International Motorcycle Show

KUTCHER

Anyone planning on attending the show in NYC this year?

-Kutch

New York International Motorcycle Show - Trade/Public
January 19, 2007 - January 21, 2007

Web Address:
www.motorcycleshows.com

Show Manager Address:
Christina Anders
Advanstar Communications LLC
201 Sandpointe Avenue Suite 600
Santa Monica, CA 92707-5761

Show Manager Phone:
(714) 513-8428
(800) 331-5706

Show Manager Fax:
(714) 513-8481

Contuct us

Event Type:
Trade/Public

Event Description:
The New York International Motorcycle Show exhibits the latest motorcycles models and accessories including apparel, ATV accessories, fairing and parts, goggles and eyewear, helmets, leather, novelties, off road products, parts and performance products.

Dates: January 19 - 21, 2007
Times:
Friday - Jan 19 - 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday - Jan 20 - 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday - Jan 21 - 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admission:
$15.00 Adult
$5.00 Children 6 to 11 years old Children 5 & under free
CASH ONLY is accepted at the ticket booth. Be prepared - the convention center may not have an ATM machine.
Avoid the lines - Buy your e-tickets online!

tessler said:
Gee, I dunno Kutch and Stat... Where is it again? ;) :stick

I take it it's in your back yard...Oh wait, you may not have a back yard... :stick sorry manhattan...

Anyway, do you think we may see a F800 there????

Kutch

Gonna try. Never been. Live close enough. Always depends on work.

Kutcher said:
I take it it's in your back yard...Oh wait, you may not have a back yard... :stick sorry manhattan...Kutch
But I do have a back yard... ahem... :)
96512078-S.jpg

Kutcher said:
Anyway, do you think we may see a F800 there????
I hope so. 07 is the year they're bringing them here if I'm not mistaken.

Will definitely be at this show. :thumb

Statdawg said:
I think it is at the Jarvis Center ? Tess, your boyz in the hoodie squad will show up on those tricked out rice rockets with kool graphics. Brooklyn Bombers to the DMX posse. Orange County shows up, and much of it is a Hog to ego feast. Great Italian iron, wacked vendors, and of course BMW put'en on the Ritz.

The mission is two fold : Pick a day to met there, and find a great place to eat. I think that is where Snoone's work area is, around 34th ? You know the place with lakes, forest, and streams.................well it was at one time.

It will be a "Miracle on 34th Street" if the F 800 comes to town. I would like to see Christain Pfeffer show up on one, and show a few little tricks to settle the Hoodie's down alittle. Maybe he can Mack 10 d'em ?

Hey it is January and they have motorcycle parking. And you might only have to ride oneway. :wow

Lets get it right. That's Javits like in Jacob named after our former senator

;) :) :laugh

I'll be manning the Ride for Kids area in the Cycle world Booth.. I wonder what bike we'll be raffling off this year. Rumor says Vincent Black Shadow ;)

Javits show

Don't forget to stop by the BMW MOA booth and say hello. I usually have some sort of small trinket for those that bring their membership card with them.

We will once again be signing up new members and renewing existing memberships on site.

See you there.

Michael Friedle
BMW MOA Ambassador
BMW MOA Board of Directors
BMW MOA International Rally Co-Chair 99, 03, 06
Poughkeepsie, NY

Back