• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

List of Meet & Greet Events With Date & Times

C

cbck1200s

I've been trying to track and record as many Meet & Greet events that have been listed in various postings on the Rally Forum but I'm sure there are many that I haven't been able to find. I think it might be a great idea to have each group post their event with time and location so that there's one forum topic all of us can check to coordinate our event schedules. If any of the listings are incorrect I apologize and please update the time and locations.

Here's a list I've compiled so far but I'm sure there are many more.

First Timer's Meet & Greet - Thursday July 15 - Beer Gardens - 4:00 PM

Vet's Free Food & Drink - Friday July 16 - Section 11A - 5:00 PM

Rally Forum Meet & Greet - Friday July 16 - Beer Garden - 6:00 PM

Canadians Meet & Greet - Friday July 16 - Beer Gardens - 7:30 PM???? (last time I checked this was the general consensus for time)

So post away and join in the fun.

cbcK1200S - Colin

////////// =o&o>
:dance

Back