• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hi There!

Diter

hi!
Glad to be here. I'm in SF Ca. Been a member of the Norcal BMW group for a while. Great fun, great group. Had a few beemer bikes over the years starting with a couple of Flying Bricks '85 and '88 K100RSs, '99 R1100S, '95 R1100GS, and still have '07 R1200GSA, 2010 and 2011 R1200GSs (one is going cross country to my brother on the east coast hopefully this summer), and finishing up bringing a pandemic barn find back to life, a 1971 R75/5. Looking forward to being here :-D

PS: full disclosure, I'm polymoto. Currently have 16 bikes, Ducs, Huskies, KTMs, and Apes (Aprilias). And I do my own wrenching. I have done the clutches on 4 <gasp!> R-bikes and will prolly do it on the 2010 R12GS before taking it to the east coast.

Welcome Diter! Glad to have you here. Will you be attending any rallies this spring and summer? The NorCal, 49’er Rally will be around the corner, at Mariposa, CA, over Memorial Day weekend. Always a good rally! Also in June, the MOA National Rally, in Redmond, OR, followed a week later in John Day, OR, by the Chief Joseph Rally, by the OR BMW club. All good places to meet folks with similar interests. Hope to cross paths somewhere down the road!
Ride easy,
Gary

Welcome Diter! Glad to have you here. Will you be attending any rallies this spring and summer? The NorCal, 49’er Rally will be around the corner, at Mariposa, CA, over Memorial Day weekend. Always a good rally! Also in June, the MOA National Rally, in Redmond, OR, followed a week later in John Day, OR, by the Chief Joseph Rally, by the OR BMW club. All good places to meet folks with similar interests. Hope to cross paths somewhere down the road!
Ride easy,
Gary
I've been to the 49er many times and it is one of my favorite events. Sadly I will be out of the country. I will try to be at the MOA Rally in Redmond. I love Oregon and don't need much of an excuse to saddle up and head north :-D

Welcome Diter! Sounds like you take the n + 1 rule seriously. Hope you can share a pic or 16 of any or all bikes.

Welcome from Newfoundland. I too have BMW, KTM, Aprillia and have a Moto Guzzi coming to me.

Willkommen Diter from the HSV-Team currently visiting southern Sweden.

Glad that you've finally gotten around to joining this large group of BMW enthusiasts! Good luck juggling your many 2-wheeled options. We look forward to our X-country ride to Oregon upon return.

Ciao, HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen 🗺+🏍+🏕+🛵=🤗&🤠

Back