• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Gerbing 12V Heated Glove Liners

Visian

look out!!!
After selling the last BMW I've owned with heated grips, I need some heated gloves.

My preference is to use glove liners.

I already have Gerbing Jacket Liner with the proper leads for gloves, along with a dual controller.

So, can anyone share their experience with Gerbing 12V Glove Liners?

*Please*... no brand/religious issues, I already have the other Gerbing products so I am going to get either the liners or the Gerbing heated gloves (should the liners be rated as "not so good.")

tia,,

Ian

Contact Ken Phenix - https://kphenix.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Flaming-Hot-Heated-Gear/ - He can add heat to a pair of your existing gloves, or sell you the Warm-n-Safe liners which are the best in the industry. I'm very happy with the Klim gloves he added heat to for me.

Thanks, my preference is liners. I liked their FB page. ;)

If the Warm & Safe liners will plug into my Gerbings jacket, and work with my 2-knob controller (which I have been told is made by W&S) I certainly would consider them.

I use liners made by warm n safe and are similar to Gerbing . They are used when the Temps are sub 40 degrees . What they do is warm the entire hand vs just the bottom like grips do . They are fairly thin , and fit in all my current gloves . The issues with liners though is getting plugged in . Best habit is plug in both and let them hang . Then put on one and then the glove over it . Pick the hand that works best with gloves on to do your other hand . Once I get both on they stay on for a long time . If you are a LD rider like myself prep a card somewhere easy for fuel stops .

I also use Silk liners for the in-between temps . They fit in any glove and let me use a summer glove down to high 50's

I also use Silk liners for the in-between temps . They fit in any glove and let me use a summer glove down to high 50's

Thanks, I use the Aerostich liners and they work great.

I got caught out, though, in Norway this "summer"... the liners/glove combo didn't work so well at 40° temps, especially with no handguards.

(thank the good Lord for Hippo Hands!)

Thanks, my preference is liners. I liked their FB page. ;)

If the Warm & Safe liners will plug into my Gerbings jacket, and work with my 2-knob controller (which I have been told is made by W&S) I certainly would consider them.

They will work with your Gerbing controller and jacket.

Back