• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

big thank you to all who made it happen

wayned
This was my 34th national rally, and it was a hoot. (that means a good time)
I would like to send out a big thank you to everyone who helped make it happen.
It wouldn't happen without all the volunteers helping and having fun.
If you want to get the full experience show up and volunteer.
Looking forward to number 35, see all y'all in Salt Lake.
Wayne

Volunteerism

Volunteering is a blast.....you get to mingle with tons of folks outside your "normal" group....become an active part of the rally .. Even a few hours means alot ‼️:dance

One of the best ways to make new friends is to volunteer!! :thumb

1st rally and I did volunteer. I did meet a lot of nice folks that I am sure I would not have met otherwise.

In the end, I did put in a few more hours than I expected, but it never seemed like a "job", just doing what needed to be done.

If there is any way I can get to Salt Lake City, and I think I can, I plan to volunteer again.

Back