• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Best Boots for Beemer Women

Glow-in-the-Dark
Looking to upgrade my sweetheart's biking footwear, my first choice was Frey Daytona. These are difficult to obtain in a timely manner, so I'll need a second choice in the event my backorder isn't in the next shipment from the makers.

She could use a bit of a thick sole and blocky heel to make flat-footing the bike easier. Of course, a Frey Daytona level of protection would be nice, too.

Can't recall Motorcycle Consumer News doing an eval on women's boots in recent years, so maybe this forum will provide for that...

Enjoy the ride, folks!

They're not specifically for women, but I sure do like my Oxtar Matrix boots. Subdued appearance, seem to have plenty of protection, and very, very comfortable to walk in. Shelby at www.derbycycles.com had a good selection when I bought mine. He had me try on a women's-specific boot of some brand, but it didn't fit nearly as well as the Oxtars. I don't know, but I've read that Oxtar is the boot supplier for BMW.

Sarah

Sidi makes quality boots for women. AND, they come in RED and silver and . . .

Waterproof.

I like them.

Voni
sMiling

Thanks for the great 411!

Although I've been waitin' for my Daytona's since Valentine's Day (yes, the Groovescooter is a sweetie too!), I'm willing to wait a bit longer but now that I have some suggestions from you fine folks, I certainly won't wait forever! Spring is here :clap and I'm ridin' anyway...CU on the twisties.

Back