• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

AZ Beemers Copper Canyon Movie Night at Casa de Stanley; bring camp chairs and snacks

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Hello AZ BMW MOA Forum, It's AZ Beemers Motorcycle Movie Night in Central Arizona: Saturday February 12th at 6PM at Casa de Stanley in the Bryant Park Subdivision located at the Northwest Corner of Ray and Cooper Roads in Chandler. Address is 1061 North Amber Street, phone is 480-440-4666 and e-mail is beemerdons@aol.com RSVP's are greatly appreciated! Plenty of vehicle parking is at my cul-de-sac home.

Please bring your camp chairs, snacks and the beverages you wish to consume; Coleman coolers with ice, and plenty of fridge and freezer space is available. I am clearing the furniture out of my living room and we are setting up our camp chairs to watch M/C DVD videos!

Across Ray Road from my house is a Hungry Howie's Pizza, take out Chinese and Japanese restaurants, and fast food emporiums such as Jack in the Box. Two microwaves and electric oven if you want to warm up your eats. On McQueen Road is Rosati's takeout Italian.

The first movie presented is the Moto-Discovery Copper Canyon Expedition filmed by Tour Guide Barak Naggan; starring rushes, Tucson Joe, fjrrider, yamafitter, CHRIS_D, Papa Chuy and other intrepid dual sport Mexico Motorcyclists. Bring along your own Moto DVD's too!

Back