• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Airhead tech days in IL. September 10 and 24

I spoke with Mike Cummings today. He declared that his Inaugural Chicagland tech day to to have been a great success A transmission swap out on an R65, and a push-rod seal job were accomplished. Mike wants to do a spring and fall tech day next year. Regrettably, I was unable to attend. I will post a review with pictures as soon as possible.

Dave Fahringer's tech day is on Sept. 24th. I know there is an Airhead trailering a bike that needs a clutch. Who knows what else may arrive?

For anyone in the midwest region, if you own an Airhead, please contact me. We know people who can help you with your motorbike.

Back