• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2010 GSA seeking service locations near Columbia SC.

rad worker

1 @ A TIME
New to South Carolina area having moved from New England (just in time) and I'm looking for a reliable place to service my 2010 GSA. I used to use MAX BMW but that is no longer an option. I'm capable of doing the little things, fluids etc. but want to find someone that can handle the more complicated things. I would like to know of a good a shop, preferably local, before TSHTF and I'm scrambling for service. I would also be interested in meeting folks in the Chapin SC area that like to ride dirt or street.

Up I-77 to BMW of Charlotte? Or I-26 and I-385 over to Touring Sport in Greenville, SC?

Welcome to the land of much longer motorcycling weather (pretty much year 'round, with a few exceptions.)

New to South Carolina area having moved from New England (just in time) and I'm looking for a reliable place to service my 2010 GSA. I used to use MAX BMW but that is no longer an option. I'm capable of doing the little things, fluids etc. but want to find someone that can handle the more complicated things. I would like to know of a good a shop, preferably local, before TSHTF and I'm scrambling for service. I would also be interested in meeting folks in the Chapin SC area that like to ride dirt or street.

Rad,

I live in NE Columbia, but have a lakehouse there in Chapin. 2Fast is correct, there is no shop here. Greenville or right across the border near Charlotte are your best bets. We just started a new BMW club here in Columbia. I haven't been lately, but there is a meeting once a month, and they're starting to put some rides together. It's called Palmetto Riders. You can check with Lois McLeod (lawsonmcleod@sc.rr.com). Goodluck and hope to see you around.

Jim

welcome

[Welcome to the area.
I'm just down the road from you in Irmo.
Would be glad to get together for some riding.
Let me know .
Thanks
J

QUOTE=rad worker;983681]New to South Carolina area having moved from New England (just in time) and I'm looking for a reliable place to service my 2010 GSA. I used to use MAX BMW but that is no longer an option. I'm capable of doing the little things, fluids etc. but want to find someone that can handle the more complicated things. I would like to know of a good a shop, preferably local, before TSHTF and I'm scrambling for service. I would also be interested in meeting folks in the Chapin SC area that like to ride dirt or street.[/QUOTE]

Back