• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

reflector

1. Omega Man

Saddlebag Reflector issue trickling down I guess.

I received a recall today, seems like the reflector issue on some of the new GSA's- Recall Campaign No. 17V-481: Rear-Side Reflex Reflectors. Dear BMW Owner/Lessee This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. BMW AG has decided that certain...
  2. J

Tarnished Reflector on R75/5

Hi all, Was replacing the rubber gasket and spring clips on my headlamp today (as well as cleaning the glass) and I noticed that my reflector is starting to tarnish. Is there any-way to clean the reflector? It appears to be a metal reflector, rather than the plastic version that Hucky sells...
  3. C

Replace Front Fork Reflector on 1996 R1100R

During my Memorial Day tour, the combination of heavy wind, rain and aged adhesive apparently managed to rip off one front fork reflector - with bracket - somewhere in Kansas. I located new bracket and reflector combo on the internet and received the parts. To my surprise, the adhesive film on...
Back