• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

adventure ride

1. D

Hello from Nenana, AK

It's in the -40ºs right now. So, I'm spending the time daydreaming about my 2002 R1150GS(A). I put the (A) in () because it's not really an Adventure. It's a GS that's been fitted with the larger tank and more capable suspension. Still requires high octane fuel. Anyway, just wanted to say hello...
  2. kaldewaay

Four Winds Rally Off-Road Oppertunities

THE LONGEST CONTINUOUSLY HELD BMW MOTORCYCLE RALLY IN THE U.S The 50th Rally is going to be a big one. Four Winds Rally in New Bethlehem, PA August 19th - 21th, 2016 World Traveler & MOA Director * Bill Hooykaas Author * Jack Ripe Join us to become part of BMW history -- mark your...
  3. kaldewaay

Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route Rally

Come and join us Sponsored by www.xplor-int.com Come and join us on, fun filled days off-road roosting. The AMA www.xplor-int.com Adventure Series, created by the AMA in 1987, has become increasingly popular as off-road and street riders alike have turned to Adventure Bike Series recreation to...
  4. kaldewaay

AMA Sanctioned Adventure Ride 27 Sep 2015 September 27, 2015 Spring Mills , Pennsylva

With two great ADV training centers in Pennsylvania and Maryland, unique training programs, rallies and special events, Xplor is the definition of adventure. They are the #1 Off-road training facility in the country, and the official MSF training center. Xplor Off-road Academy is one of the only...
  5. kaldewaay

AMA Sanctioned Adventure Ride 21 Jun 2015 June 21, 2015 Flintstone , Maryland , Unite

With two great ADV training centers in Pennsylvania and Maryland, unique training programs, rallies and special events, Xplor is the definition of adventure. They are the #1 Off-road training facility in the country, and the official MSF training center. Xplor Off-road Academy is one of the only...
  6. Visian

The GS Giant 2014 - It's kind of a BIG deal!

It's kind of a BIG deal! Registration is now closed. You've ridden the wilds of western Pennsylvania. The hoots and hollers of Arkansas and Missouri. Bigfoot's haunts in Oregon. Now try your hand at an adventure ride across the land with all the lakes... big, beautiful Minnesota. What is...
  7. T

The trans-america ride for ak tenamit

The trans america ride for ak tenamit HELLO FELLOW BMW RIDERS! This is my first post and I would like to tell you about the ride I am planning for June 2010: I will depart on June 1, 2010 from Washington, DC and ride 3,000 milea across the USA to Seattle,WA where I plan to arrive three...
Back