• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

routes

1. I

Riding from Pennsylvania to the Rally

I've never been out west on my m/c. Never had time to get there and get back in the time I had available. Retired now and considering attending the Montana Rally (assuming I can find a babysitter for my dog). I hate fighting semi's and heavy traffic on freeways, but it's a long way to Montana...
  2. J

Need Advice on Canadian Coast-to-Coast

I am hoping to cycle across Canada, starting in BC, and then dropping down into northern Maine, in June, 2015. I would appreciate hearing what are the most beautiful routes I should consider, as well as anyone who would be willing to put me up for a night (I will be happy to reciprocate when...
  3. stevenmi

GS routes & discussion re; MOA Rally Salem.

Hey Salem rally GS riders: I had put together a 'Pre-Rally' GS ride, to circle through the Oregon Cascades, but there are too many closures to easily use the previous route. So I have put this one together, which has many bailout points, so it can be easily customized...
Back