• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

height

1. K

Need some boots that add an inch or two to my height

I just upgraded from an F800st to a new 2013 R1200GS. Even with the low suspension and low seat height, my feet still don't touch the ground all the way. I'm not on my tippy toes, I can get both balls of my feet on the ground. But would like a little more foot to touch the ground. Was thinking...
  2. S

Decisions, Decisions GSA, GS or ???

Guys, From feedback from other posters I think that at +/- 5'9" (barefoot) and 30" inseam, I may be too short for using a GSA on more technically challenging terrain. I am looking to do some long, cross country trips in developing countries: My riding will be: -On pavement (But-poor road...
Back