• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

sertao

1. S

Sertao Handlebars

Hi Everyone, I picked up a Sertao a couple weeks back. I find that the handle bars are either too high for me which leads to wrist pain, or if I roll them towards me to a good height they are too close to my body (they are nearly parellel with the ground). Any suggestions on the best way to...
  2. S

Manual for 2012 Sertao

Anyone recommend a manual for the 2012 Sertao? I can't find anything anywhere. Any support would be greatly appreciated.
  3. J

New Owner, surging erratic idle issue

Hi all, Just recently bought a 2014 g650gs Sertao w/4400 miles on it from a private seller. Ran great when I checked it out. Ran great for about 100 miles, then I noticed it surging a bit and idling erratically--varies between about 1,000 and 2,200 rpm when sitting at a stop. A few times I've...
  4. T

Sell Sertao @ Rally?

I am heading out to the Rally in a few weeks and was thinking about riding my Sertao that is for sale out there to see if there might be a buyer there. Just wondered if others thought that the Rally might be a good place to find a buyer for the bike or would I be wasting my time? I would...
  5. kurtzinpa

Sertao Owners?

I have a 2012 G650GS Sertao. Would like to share tips and wiring diagrams with others. Should this be a post or a group? Here is link to newly added fuse block and 12V outlet. Seems like there is nospace to install extras...
Back