• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

faring

1. G

Pichler Fairing Value?

I picked up an '86 R65 this fall with a Pichler fairing on it. It's black with a red and white pin stripe to match the striping on the tank and side covers. I'd give it a "pretty good" score for appearance. There's a few scratches and one small area that's been repaired. I'm debating on...
  2. B

2004 1150rs

Hi, could someone please advise on a mirror issue-my bike has a shallow factory windshield which is in the highest position i am a tall rider and most always lay low on gas tank .This creates a blind spot on outside(left) mirror range. Both mirrors are adjusted for the upright low speed riding...
  3. J

Installing a high power stereo in my 2002 r1150rt

After reading some posts, I decided to install a high-power Pioneer stereo in my 2002 R1150RT. When I bought the bike, it had no radio but the the wires were all present. After a poor attempt at installing the radio without removing the fairing, I realized that removal is necessary in order to...
Back