• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

maps

1. Omega Man

Manual GPS complete with overview and constant zoom. 2021 edition

Available on Amazon and places like Staples, The latest Manual GPS is now available! Always charged, basically theft-proof (people have forgot the real value) with easily copied pages for mark-up. Start dreaming of you next adventure Rand McNally Road Atlases For generations, Rand McNally...
  2. rwadamsidaho

Gravelmap.com What great non-paved roads are in your area!

Living in South West Idaho, I have hundreds of miles of non-paved roads to choose from. From all weather gravel to seasonal forest service and logging roads. The Idaho BDR passes within 30 miles of my home. But just looking at a county road map is not a very helpful way of finding a great...
  3. J

Open Source Maps North America

Hi, I'm from Belgium and I'm planning a trip to North America (2018). Plan is to ride from the border with Mexico to Alaska and everything in between :). In Europe I'm using very often open source maps for my preparation of the trip. I'm using a Zumo 390 and a Montana 680 (and a Zumo 660 as...
  4. N

Yahoo Great CDN maps for those interested

Btw we are on sale right now at 70cents on a USD! Adventure waits... http://www.backroadmapbooks.com
  5. C

Canada Ride Maps

Anyone know of Butler Map style maps for Canada? A couple buddies and I are planning a ride this June in Canada (around the Great Lakes maybe?) and i was hoping to find good MC riding maps like the excellent Butler's i have for the US. A brief Google search didn't turn up anything so far...
  6. W

Basecamp for Garmin

So I downloaded this program but it does not have any streets. Do I have to buy the North America map in order to make routes in the US?
  7. deilenberger

Props to Garmin!

Garmin has lowered the price of lifetime maps for Garmin "members".. to about $75 for my BMW-Motorrad-Navigator-III. I was getting tired of the nag, and since a relative wanted to buy me a Christmas present, I figured this would be a good one - lifetime map updates. I ordered the update on...
Back