• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

russell day long

1. W

RDL system on 2020 R1250RT

My solution to the seat issue. Well made, very comfy. This is the "sport seat" version of the RDL seat. It's a bit narrower and does not have the extreme wings on the front seat, which I do not need. This is the All-Leather version with "brown bomber" seat inserts and black leather trim using...
  2. W

Another Seat attempt

I just got a Sargent seat (for RT). It seems like its hard as a rock--pretty firm. I was wondering if any of you all experience on of these seats over a period of time? and do they break in to a more comfy level? I do like the width, but shocks!, it seems like this seat would be murder on a...
  3. J

2009 R1200RT seat replacement recommendations

I'm in day three of my first cross country trip on my 2009 R1200RT after I bought it in June and have already decided to find a better seat. I love the bike but not the seat! -- I have the stock seat in the upper position due to a 32" inseam and want to keep that height as the lower position...
  4. T

Need help picking a seat

hello ever one so i just got a 2016 f800gs took it on a 3 day trip and man i need a new seat can you guys give me any advice. thanks alot:banghead
  5. epcotphil

Who's got a GTL-E in Florida with a Daylong seat?

Thinking about ordering a Russell Daylong dual seat for my new-to-me 2014 K1600GTL-E. The wife wants to touch / sit on one before we take the plunge. Since CA is a bit far to ride from FL on a stock Beemer seat, I'm wondering if any of you in Florida know someone with a GTLE and Russell...
  6. R

russell day long

Any feedback on the Russell daylong seats
Back