• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

money

1. T

How does one buy a new (used) bike nowadays?

Last time I bought a new bike, I took a pocket full of hundreds to a BMW rally, got a mechanic I know to look at the bike, and then rode it home. That was many, many years ago. Earlier this year, I tried to buy a new bike 2K miles away from home and had a hard time convincing the owners to wait...
  2. T

Memorial fund training $$?

Howdy, I saw a blip of an ON article earlier this year about a memorial fund which grants a couple hundred bucks to a couple people every year for motorbike education and training. I recall there being a fairly simple application and perhaps an essay to be submitted October or November. Does...
Back